Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This morning I had the MRI of my left shoulder and was in and out within 40 minutes.  I was completely still, practiced yoga breathing and prayed for peace to not open my eyes or fidget.  They put the images on a CD for me to take to FL.  We are hoping for an appointment cancellation so that I might get in to see the orthopedist a little sooner than June 24.  Meanwhile, we're purring along.

Attached are a few photos of our weekend with Betsy and the cherubs:



Pizza was delicious -- have no idea the name of the restaurant

After church, Sunday brunch at Nudy's with Lauren

Cook-out Saturday evening at Jonathan's with friends and their kids

Ralph, Embry, Chris, Wendy, Mike, Jonathan and Betsy

Lauren's lovely new house, the "Wee Grimmet" circa 1820

The Wee Grimmet

Jack and Reese like Lauren's two cats

Lauren and Ralph discuss ceiling heights

A unique photo Betsy and Lauren had taken in NYC

Original kitchen in Wee Grimmet -- wooden copper-lined sink

Lauren's decorating and furnishings are beautiful

Lauren's cats -- and I can't remember their names

Cute

Reese would like to stay in this guest room sometime

We had a similar lamp in my childhood home

The Wee Grimmet is on the national register of historic places
 

No comments:

Post a Comment